Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: Competitive. Extended health benefits available.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a brilliant, overachieving, and enthusiastic individual to join our Support team. If you are personable and quick on your feet, then we'd like to invite you to join our growing family.
We serve clients across Canada, US and parts of Europe. We are a tightly knit team with a unique dynamic and strong sense of loyalty. As our primary office is based in the Lower Mainland, this opportunity will allow you to work from home.
Minimum requirements for this position are:
- 2+ years working in Desktop (end-user) Support
- 2+ years working in a Network Admin or Network Support capacity
- Microsoft Certification (preferred, please detail your certifications)
- Knowledge of MS Server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012 (SBS, Exchange, etc.) is an asset. VDI experience is an asset.
- Experience in all versions of Windows (please list experience). Experience in OSX is an asset
- Experience in business applications is an asset (please list experience)
- Experience supporting virtualization (ideally HyperV and vmware) is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with network security appliances is an asset
- Transportation (your own vehicle) as the job may require commuting within the Lower Mainland. Compensation for mileage included.
Please specify all software knowledge base and any certifications within application.
Salary will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience. Employment includes extended Employee Health Benefits Package, education advancement program and health/wellness program.
*Canadian residents only.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten