We're looking for a Controller who will help organize a busy and growing organization!
Who you are:
You are looking for a BIG opportunity. You're a quick study, a fantastic problem solver, and well organized. You are a bright, energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills who is ready to join a dynamic team of executives and you're ready to contribute right away to the team's success. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing and updating to be the best in the industry.
Please note! There is flexibility to this position and the right candidate could have the option to work from home and with any hours (night owls rejoice! 3am shifts are possible!) as long as deadlines are still met.
Who we are:
Copper Capital Corp. is a Canadian based investor and operator of several companies and businesses including Venue Financial Centres, a short-term lender with 12 locations across B.C., So Sweet, a candy and novelty store which opened it's second location in November 2017, a real estate holding company, and multiple start-ups.
• Overseeing the accounting and administration departments, ensuring and enforcing Company policies and procedures are followed with precision; payroll, purchasing and payables, reporting, inventory management etc.
• Increasing profitability by recognizing cost saving potential down to the smallest details, managing staff and reducing errors, and working with the Head Office team, making recommendations on improvements to our systems.
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Self starter (and finisher!)
• Able to handle high workloads, prioritize and multitask
1-3 years bookkeeping experience
Intimate knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
Demonstrated capacity to multitask and to prioritize in a dynamic environment
Strong team work and interpersonal skills
Completion of Post Secondary Education or previous managerial experience an asset
Applications should be submitted with a resume and cover letter attention Amanda Quigley by responding to this advertisement OR by e-mail to joinus@ coppercorp.ca. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview. We thank you in advance for your candidacy and for your interest in our team
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers