favorite this postAdministrator/Bookkeeper/Payroll (Kelowna)hide this posting
compensation: TBA employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a full time Administrator/Bookkeeper/Payroll staff member for our busy Kelowna based operation. This is a long-term position and an integral part of the business.
The successful candidate is...
- Well-versed in bookkeeping
- Experienced in payroll systems
- Has a working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Experienced in Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Curious and a quick study of new procedures and computer applications
- Confident and can assess situations, solve problems, and make decisions
- Dependable in task, reliable in attendance,
- Optimistic, unruffled, and solution oriented
- Personable and sociable and not easily intimidated by others
- Healthy and fit. (walking, stair climbing, to various work stations)
- Innovative. Looks for ways to streamline and improve processes.
Pay dependent on experience and skills. You will participate in a very good group insurance plan of which the company pays 50%.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter by pressing the yellow REPLY button at the top of this post.
Note: In your resume or cover letter, please explain briefly the reason for leaving prior positions. If you are selected for an interview we will want to contact at least 3 past employers (not the one you are still working for). Please be prepared to provide names and contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers